RESEARCHER ON REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND COHESION POLICY
He/she will work in the field of regional development, EU cohesion policy, evaluation of public policies and investment projects.
- Participate in the drafting of key documents in English, such as tender proposals, research and evaluation reports, and working papers
- Collect and process data for simple statistical analysis and produce graphs
- Support for the implementation of cost-benefit analyses of infrastructure projects
- Support to other research activities (e.g. literature and documentary review, direct interviews, preparation of training material)
- Maintain working relations with external experts and partners in the area of activities organised.
- Master degree (Laurea Specialistica or Master Post-Laurea) in Economics or Political Science with excellent final grade (higher than 100/110 according to the Italian grading system)
- Knowledge of the European Union institutional framework and policies, proven by university exams, previous work experience or postgraduate courses.
Previous Work Experience:
Previous work experience (1-3 years) in other research centres or companies and/or international organisations would be an asset.
- Fluency in English (C1 o C2), preferably proven by a language certificate
- Good knowledge of another language, besides the mother tongue, would be an asset.
Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Writing skills, Accuracy, Teamwork and collaborative spirit, Achievement focus.
CSIL welcomes applications of all qualified candidates irrespective of their nationality. Primary job location will be in Milan. Should you have interest in the job position offered, please send your CV And presentation letter to [email protected]. We will not consider any CV that does not comply with the minimum criteria specified in this announcement.