For further information on the position, please follow the link here or download the enclosed file.
For further information on the position, please visit the website here.
Brooke is looking for a suitably qualified consultant to review its Healthcare Work-Based Assessment tool, which is used for both M&E and veterinary education purposes. Although Brooke is based in the UK, the consultant could potentially be based anywhere, as face to face meetings are not required for the review.
Please see the ToRs here for further information: https://www.thebrooke.org/sites/default/files/Downloads/Jobs/terms-of-reference-wba-tool-review.pdf
For further information on the position, please see the enclosed document.
The EES Board is looking for a Programme Coordinator in view of its biennial conference to be held
1-5 October 2018, in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- In collaboration with the EES Board and the conference coordinator, to design the different conference strands
- To coordinate the peer review process of abstracts by strand
- To group (“bulk”) the abstracts together in coherent 3-4 paper sessions
- To organise those sessions into a coherent overall conference programme, a major challenge being the number of parallel sessions (between 10 and 20 parallel sessions)
- To contribute to the selection and invitation of three keynote speakers
- To pay special attention, in cooperation with the peer reviewers, to abstracts that could lead to candidates for the « best paper », the « best student paper » and « best poster » and possibly other awards
- Broad and deep acquaintance with (current) trends and developments in the evaluation community (both methodologically and thematic) allowing to pass judgment on the relevance of submitted abstracts
- Ability to process swiftly great amounts of abstracts
- Ability to drive a group of peer reviewers
- Ability to organise in a coherent way abstracts and build a coherent programme
- Previous experience with conference programme building or similar endeavours would be an advantage
- Some acquaintance with the conference theme (Evaluation for Resilient Societies) is an advantage but not a necessity as other themes are also allowed
- Good command of English
The successful candidate will be co-opted by the EES Board for the time of the conference preparations (i.e. 2017-18). If required, there is the possibility that s/he be coached by EES Board members with experience in the matter.
The work will require an important effort from the candidate who will have to work pro bono, on a voluntary basis, as all members of the EES Board and other volunteers working for the Society.
Please submit your candidature, in pdf, by Monday 21 August, midnight CET at the latest, to [email protected]
Your application should contain:
- A motivation letter, taking into account the above mentioned points
- Experience with similar exercises
- 2 references
Particip’s Evaluation Team is looking to recruit the following new staff members:
- Senior Evaluation Manager / Consultant (>10 years of experience); Reference Eval-Sen2017
- Evaluation Manager / Consultant (with 3-5 years of experience); Reference Eval-Med2017
Further information on the job and application conditions are to be found via the links above.
For further information, please see the file below.
The United Nations Evaluation Group (UNEG) is planning a Mid-Term Review (MTR) of the UNEG Strategy 2014-2019.
For this purpose, vacancy announcements for a Team Leader and Team Specialist has been advertised to lead the process: Team Leader & Team Specialist Mid-Term Review of UNEG Strategy 2014-2019.
The deadline to apply is 5th July 2017.
- 1 of 68
- next ›