IPDET 2.0 – International Program for Development Evaluation Training
The International Program for Development Evaluation Training (IPDET) is an executive training program in development evaluation. IPDET is managed jointly by the University of Berne (Center for Continuing Education), the Center for Evaluation at Saarland University (Germany), and the Independent Evaluation Group of the World Bank.
The unique training program runs July 16–27, 2018, and brings together global expertise in development evaluation in Bern, the capital of Switzerland.
IPDET strives to provide a program in which participants:
• enhance knowledge and skills of development evaluation
• learn about new topics and global trends, and
• network for collaboration and knowledge sharing.
The website is now open to receive applications for the inaugural 2018 Bern IPDET 2.0. Participants can choose to attend the full two-week program, the weekly programs or single workshops.
- Core course: 16.-20.7.2018
- Workshops session 1: 23.-25.7.2018
- Workshops session 2: 26.-27.07.2018
The registration is open until May 31st. Please visit our website for more information and for registration: www.ipdet.org.