EVAL Synthesis review
ILO Global Supply Chains interventions undertaken between 2010-2019 with a focus on lessons learned, what works and why
The Evaluation Office (EVAL) seeks Expressions of Interest (EOI) from suitably qualified individuals/teams, to conduct a synthesis review on ILO’s interventions on the Global Supply Chains.
For further details about the synthesis review, please see the Terms of Reference.
Candidates intending to submit an expression of interest must supply the following information:
· Expression of interest/motivation letter;
· A copy of the candidate’s curriculum vitae, which must include information about the qualifications held by the candidate;
· A detailed methodology for meeting the objective of the TOR, with a description of the deliverables and work plan that will identify the major tasks to be accomplished and be used as a scheduling and managing tool, as well as the basis for invoicing;
· A statement confirming availability to conduct this assignment and the daily professional fee expressed in US dollars, please provide assumptions taken; and
· A statement confirming that the candidate has no previous involvement in the delivery of the subject project in the countries of intervention or a personal relationship with any ILO Officials who are engaged in the project.
The deadline for submission of the expression of interest for undertaking the synthesis review by COB (Geneva time) on Friday, 29th March 2019. Interested candidates should submit an expression of interest based on the criteria outlined above with the subject header “EVAL Synthesis review GSC” to EVAL ([email protected]) with a copy to Ms. Patricia Vidal ([email protected]).