Date(s) - 08/05/2021 - 12/05/2021
While there are surely aspects of this change that we have not yet identified, here are the basic guidelines that we will endeavour to put in place:
- In the coming weeks, all accepted presenters (keynotes, papers, workshops, thematic breakfasts) will be asked if they would like to retain their proposal for the new conference dates.
- If they do, they will later be offered a mechanism to update their proposal parameters if some changes are necessary (e.g., to the list of presenters).
- A new call for proposals will be issued in October 2020 to replace the presentations that need to be replaced.
- While the CES has the financial resources to face the situation, we will offer all paid registrants the option of maintaining their registration and leaving us their registration fees to avoid additional administrative and transaction costs for the CES. Current registrants who maintain their registration will be given first choice to select their workshops and other activities prior to opening up registration.
- Cancellation of registration by registrants will be possible (but not hoped for) and will be done without administration fees up to the opening of the early bird registration on February 1, 2021. Administration fees for cancellation will apply past that date.
- We will ask sponsors and exhibitors to maintain their commitment for the new date and to retain their financial contribution to avoid additional administrative and transaction fees.
We cannot thank enough our volunteers who remain committed to making C2021 a tremendous success. See you in May 2021!
The C2020 Co-Chairs, Benoit (he / his) and Jennifer (she / her / hers)
Check the conference website here.