Date(s) - 07/06/2020 - 10/06/2020
Categories No Categories
The American Evaluation Association is paying close attention to the developing news about COVID-19 (coronavirus). We place a high priority on the health and safety of our members and our colleagues, which is why we are closely monitoring this situation.
Based on current information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), the Summer Evaluation Institute is scheduled to be held as planned, June 7-10 in Atlanta, Georgia. We will be opening registration on April 1, pending no unexpected changes to our plans.
We are working with the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel to take additional precautionary measures to support the health and safety of attendees using CDC and WHO recommendations, including:
- Increased availability of hand sanitizing stations and soap supplies
- Increased cleaning and disinfection in high-volume areas
- Urging attendees and presenters to follow proper respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene
- Urging anyone experiencing symptoms of any suspected illness to isolate and seek medical attention if symptoms develop
- Promoting a “hug- and handshake-free” event
- And other measures in accordance with the latest guidance
AEA will continue to monitor official travel advisories related to the COVID-19 and encourages you to visit the following websites for tips and travel recommendations.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or suggestions for how AEA can best support you and your team during this time.
The Summer Evaluation Institute features interactive workshops with a focus on the diverse issues and trends unique to evaluation professionals. A small Summer Evaluation Institute working group will choose a variety of high-caliber proposals to be presented during five rotations of half-day workshops.
- Someone who can effectively facilitate workshops for groups of 60+ attendees, or,
- An engaging, dynamic speaker with creative ideas
Visit the AEA website to learn more about the Summer Evaluation Institute and find guidelines for submitting an abstract for this event.
If you have questions about submitting your presentation proposal, contact our education team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.367.1166.