Date(s) - 29/09/2023
Date: 29-30 September 2023,
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia – Faculty of Criminal Justice and Security (UM), Kotnikova street 8, Ljubljana (room 7, 1st floor).
“Impact Evaluation of public policies – principles, methods and practices”.
The Conference will prioritize the following topics:
- Current practice and the system of policy impact evaluations in the country, sector, region; perspectives based on concrete experiences and completed evaluation studies.
- Evaluation challenges related to theory, methodology, system, standards or ethics.
- The evaluation system and broader evaluation challenges related to the EU, international donors, the UN and other global actors.
- Key issues of the organization and the work of evaluation communities in the WB region, including the establishment of the evaluation profession.
- Cooperation of evaluators in the region and experience from the work of the regional network.
The organizer will endeavour to publish a book of abstracts.
Registration fee for participants:
Early birds (until 1 September 2023) EUR 100
From 1 September 2023 onward EUR 200
If you wish to contribute additionally to the activities of the regional community of evaluators, you are kindly invited to voluntarily contribute the full amount of EUR 200. You will be granted additional visibility and secure an invitation to the VIP lunch.
For further details and to book your place, click here.