Date(s) - 13/05/2020
Save the date: 16:00 Turkey time, 13 May 2020
Free webinar on: “Adopting New Evaluation Criteria OECD/ DAC” with Dr. Sana Elhennawi.
To book your seat, please register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_LvYUBD0DS5O8R4o8OI1SCQ
For more information, please visit our website: https://trustconsultancy.org/capacity-building/
Outcome 1, Better understanding of the reasons behind updating the evaluation criteria of OECD/ DAC.
Learning objectives as follows,
- To understand the reasons behind updating the evaluation criteria of OECD/ DAC
- To recognize the linkage between evidence- based evaluation and new evaluation criteria.
Outcome 2, Shared experiences based on the new evaluation criteria of OECD/ DAC
Learning objectives are as follows,
- To discuss the concept of the new evaluation criteria of OECD/ DAC.
- To focus on the importance of the new item/ new sixth evaluation criterion.
The webinar will deal with:
The story behind Evaluation.
- Assessment of development assistance.
- Why evaluation criteria for?
- The story behind updating evaluation criteria.
- The updated new evaluation criteria.
- Adapted new evaluation criteria by consultation.
- Consultation responses to the new evaluation criteria.
- FAQ new evaluation criteria.