Date(s) - 31/08/2023
Ethics International Press is inviting proposals for scholarly books and edited collections.
We specialise in fields related to ethics and related areas, and we will also consider broader Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences topics.
To find out more about our work, please see our Notes of Guidance for Authors, here, where you can also download and complete a Book Proposal Form.
The books we select for publication are primarily aimed at an academic market – librarians, scholarly researchers, teachers, and students, worldwide. All book proposals are independently peer reviewed. We publish in English only, and we make no charges to publish. We expect to publish around 100 new books in 2023.
Our published and forthcoming books cover;
• philosophical issues such as religion and faith, morality, and decision making
• discussions in arts, humanities and social science fields such as history, society and culture, community, gender, politics, and literature
• applied fields, such as bioethics, education, the built environment, data ethics, and ethical issues in business, economics, finance, and governance
• legal and medical ethics, including psychology, counselling and childhood studies
• current challenges, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, climate change, food security, poverty, and technology/AI
We are also pleased to consider adapted Doctoral Theses, and Edited Collections adapted from conferences and symposia.
If you are interested in writing for us, please take a few minutes to view our website. You can find information including current and forthcoming titles, detailed guidelines for authors, information on our Open Calls for contributions and proposals, and our current and forthcoming book titles.
We aim to build Ethics International Press into the world’s leading specialist academic publisher in its field. We are celebrating our 30th anniversary as an academic publisher, since our foundation in 1993.