Date(s) - 22/11/2020
ILO/Cairo is looking for a Cairo-based consultant to conduct the internal midterm evaluation of the project “UCCD-University Centers for Career Development” to take place between December 2020 and February 2021. This is a 9 working days assignment.
Application deadline: 22 November 2020
- University Degree with minimum 5-7 years of experience in project /program evaluation.
- Conducting evaluations on social development project, especially in labour market and inclusiveness of people living with disabilities areas 5-7 years;
- Strong background in as Human Rights Based Approach programming and Results Based Management;
- Experience in facilitation of multi-stakeholders workshops
- Knowledge of ILO’s roles and mandate and its tripartite structure as well as UN evaluation norms and its programming is desirable;
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills;
- Demonstrated excellent report writing and oral skills in Arabic and good English level.
For further details about the evaluation, please see the attached ToR.
Candidates intending to submit an expression of interest must supply the following information:
- A description of how the candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience are relevant to the required qualifications of this assignment (maximum 2 pages).
- A list of previous evaluations that are relevant to the context and subject matter of this assignment, indicating the role played by the consultant applying (they can be highlighted in the CV).
- A statement confirming their availability to conduct this assignment, and the daily professional fee expressed in US dollars (indicating also fees received for similar assignments in the last 2 years as a reference).
- A copy of the candidate’s curriculum vitae.
- A statement confirming that the candidates have no previous involvement in the implementation and delivery of the project to be evaluated or a personal relationship with any ILO Officials who are engaged in the project.
- The names of two referees (including phone and email) who can be contacted.
- Two reports in which the evaluator has payed similar role for the position he is applying.
The deadline to submit expression of interest for undertaking the evaluation is 22 November 2020. Please send an e-mail with the subject header “Evaluation of UCCD project” to the Evaluation Manager) Heba Rashed (firstname.lastname@example.org); and copying Ricardo Furman (email@example.com).