Date(s) - 13/09/2020
ADEPT is the Platform of African Diaspora Development Organizations (ADDOs) based in Europe. Located in Brussels, Belgium, it is registered since 2017 as an AISBL, an association under Belgian law. For more information, please visit www.adept-platform.org or https://www.adept-mag.org/
To achieve its goal “To strengthen capacities and impact of the African Diaspora Development Organisations (ADDOs) to perform as development actors”, ADEPT has been carrying out a portfolio of activities and services benefiting ADDOs. ADEPT Members, direct beneficiaries, are co-development actors in Europe and in Africa, and include associations and platforms. In addition, ADEPT direct and indirect beneficiaries comprise non-Member ADDOs, ADEPT Networkers, diaspora individuals as well as national Governments.
Objectives of the External evaluation
Today, ADEPT and its partners would like to:
- Have carried out an overall independent assessment of ADEPT’s past performance paying particular attention to its intermediate results measured against its expected objectives; and the reasons underpinning such results;
- Draw the key lessons, conclusions and related recommendations in order to improve current actions and better design future ones.
For the comprehensive Terms of References, please follow this link.
Minimum requirements for the team
- 5 years of experience in evaluation
- Practical knowledge of Theory of Change
- Proven knowledge of development policies
- Previous experience in evaluating Advocacy and Capabilities strengthening activities
- Previous experience in Africa
- Knowledge of Migration & Development nexus
- Knowledge of organizations platform activities
- English: at least one member shall possess a level C1 expertise
- French: at least one member shall possess a level C1 expertise.
Budget and selection criteria
The Maximal budget for the assignment is 30.000 euros VAT included. The selection process is based on the Most Advantageous Proposal (see Terms of Reference above).
Interested consultants, consortiums and consulting firms are invited to send by e-mail their proposals in English, no later than 13 September 2020 23:59 CET, to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention External evaluation in the subject line.
Results: 21 September 2020
Contract signature: Week of 21 September 2020
Kick-off meeting: 25 September 2020
For additional information, please contact Mrs Mirana Rajoharison (in English or French) by e-mail