Date(s) - 27/02/2021
The German Institute for Development Evaluation (DEval) is looking for one consultant in evaluation for a country case study in Nigeria from 1 April 2021 to 28 February 2022.
The expert will be working together with the DEval-team on the evaluation “Human Rights in German Development Policy: Concept, Implementation, Effectiveness – Part 2”.
The consultant shall perform the following tasks:
- Preparation of the mission in Nigeria (thematically and logistically)
- Data collection and documentation
- Data analysis and report-writing
The consultant needs to demonstrate the following competencies and experiences:
- Minimum of five years of work experience in the last 10 years in conducting evaluations.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in the last 10 years in the context of international development cooperation.
- Profound knowledge and of qualitative data collection and analysis, with a focus on participatory methods or human rights-based evaluation experience
- Excellent command of English, excellent command of one local language.
- Current residence in Nigeria, Nigerian citizenship or permanent residency in Nigeria for at least the last 10 years.
If you are interested and if you would like to apply, you will find all information about the required qualifications and the formal requirement for the application process in the attached documents.
Deadline for submission of the offer is 27 February 2021, 12:00 AM CET to email@example.com.
About the Organization:
The German Institute for Development Evaluation (DEval) is based in Bonn, Germany. The institute is organized as a German non-profit institution with limited liability (German Limited Liability Companies Act, GmbH). Its sole shareholder is the German Federal Government, represented by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The main task of DEval is the independent analysis and assessment (evaluation) of German development cooperation interventions. Additional tasks include the development of appropriate methods and standards, providing qualification measures, as well as supporting evaluation capacity building in the partner countries for German development cooperation. The institute thereby engages in various national and international forms of cooperation. You will find more information on our website www.DEval.org.
- Annex_3_Price Sheet_Conusltant_Evaluation
- DEval tender procedure_encryption_Evaluation
- Enclosure_1_Self-declaration regading absence of exclusion
- Enclosure_3_Declaration of independence
- Enclosure_4_Declaration of Commitment Safeguarding Confidentiality