Date(s) - 11/10/2021 - 22/10/2021
This course will help evaluators and those commissioning evaluations to design and manage quality evaluations that will help organisations to improve their social impact.
Participants will build their technical and process skills to get maximum benefit out of evaluations.
This course helps evaluation practitioners and managers to:
- Design better terms of reference
- Choose the right evaluators
- Conceptualize evaluations and choose appropriate evaluation methodologies
- Design different types of user focused evaluations
- Use evaluations to facilitate accountability and learning
- Module 1 – Introduction to evaluation design
- Module 2 – Defining what is to be evaluated
- Module 3 – Designing an evaluation – technical perspective
- Module 4 – Designing an evaluation – process perspective
- Module 5 – The evaluation journey from a management perspective
Where, when and how much?
DATES: Monday, 11 October – Friday 22 October, 2021 – (5 contact sessions and self-study)
WHERE: The course will be delivered remotely online via Zoom and Google Classroom. We will provide support for these platforms during orientation. The sessions will be held in English.
• Early bird registration = 10% discount – Register by 17 September 2021 to qualify
• Signing up 3 or more persons from one organisation = 10% discount
All participants will receive the following:
- A resource manual for designing evaluations
- A curated collection of evaluation materials
- Access to the trainers for a practical Q&A session on common evaluation challenges