Date(s) - 06/10/2022
Time: 4.00 PM (Beijing Time) / 10.00 AM (Brussels Time)
DevelopmentAid, in collaboration with JICA, invites suppliers, contractors, and consultants interested in discovering business collaboration opportunities with the agency to join the webinar on “Doing Business with JICA: Procurement Framework and Best Practices”. During the webinar, our guest speakers will introduce JICA, its ODA loan policy, procurement guidelines, and standard bidding procedures.
- Get to know JICA and its ODA Loan Operation;
- Learn more about Procurement under the JICA ODA Loan policy;
- Discover the particularities of Procurement Guidelines and Standard Bidding Documents;
- Find out the eligibility criteria to participate in projects funded by JICA.
- Keisuke Fukui, Director of the Loan Procurement Policy and Supervision Division at JICA
- Iwasaki Akihito, Associate within the Loan Procurement Policy and Supervision Division at JICA
Elena Rata, External Relations & Events at DevelopmentAid.
Hurry up, the number of seats is limited.
For further details and to book your place online, click here