Date(s) - 31/05/2020
EvalPartners, in cooperation with several partners, is pleased to announce the opening of the registration for the second 2020 cohort of the FREE introductory e-Courses on Development Evaluation, which started on 11th May 2020. In previous rounds, over 30,000 participants from 172 countries registered.
The e-learning is composed of the following courses:
- Equity-focused and Gender-responsive Evaluations
- National Evaluation Capacity Development for Country-led Monitoring and Evaluation Systems
- Emerging Practices in Development Evaluations
- Introduction to Evaluating Humanitarian Action
- Advocating for Evaluation
- Integrating Human Rights and Gender Equality in Evaluation
- Curso introductorio de evaluación para América Latina y el Caribe
- курс «Введение в оценку программ и проектов социальной направленности»
- دورة تعليمية باللغة العربية حول تقييم التنمية
In addition, you can also create/customize your own course by taking the 10 units you are most interested, or take a few units and not an entire course (however, in this case, you won’t obtain a certificate).
The e-learning is free and open to all interested evaluators. You may attend virtually from your personal or work computer anywhere in the world. The course includes on-line lectures, reading material and multi-choose tests. On successful completion of the e-learning course you will be able to print out a certificate of virtual attendance.