Date(s) - 14/09/2022
Location: home-based with the possibility of travel
Type of Contract: Individual
Duration of Initial Contract: September 22 – March 23
|Under the guidance of the ICPE Lead Evaluator the consultant will:
- conduct preliminary research and desk review of relevant documents provided by IEO for the assigned thematic area to feed into the evaluability and scoping efforts of the ICPE process.
- develop a data collection plan including the data collection instruments to be used and the list of key stakeholders for interviews, in consultation with the lead evaluator and country office staff and based on the overall work plan.
- contribute to the development of a pre-consultation questionnaire for the assigned thematic area.
- collect, analyse and synthesize primary and secondary data for the assigned thematic area, through interviews and meetings with relevant UN staff, and key partners such as government counterparts, beneficiaries, local partners, civil society organisations, private sector and academia, to provide the core inputs for the outcome analysis paper.
- provide a performance rating of the outputs and outcomes pertaining to the assigned thematic areas as per IEO’s new country programme performance rating system.
- participate and contribute to the team’s working sessions, including the analysis workshop and presentation of preliminary evaluation findings to the UNDP country office in Lesotho at the end of the data collection phase.
- prepare an outcome analysis paper for the assigned thematic area and revise it as needed, as per comments received from the Lead Evaluator.
- contribute to the preparation of the final ICPE report, as well as the following revisions based on comments received from IEO, the CO, the Regional Bureau, and any other relevant stakeholder.
- Contribute and participate in the presentation of evaluation results to main national stakeholders via videoconference, as required.
Link to full job role
Closing Date: Wednesday 14 September 2022 at midnight (New York, USA)