Date(s) - 20/06/2022
Conciliation Resources is looking for an evaluation consultant to lead on designing and delivering a mid-term evaluation of Conciliation Resources’ 2020- 2025 Strategic Plan. Key responsibilities include co-creating the evaluation plan alongside CR’s MEL team, reviewing existing evidence of our peace practice, consulting with selected staff, and producing an evidence based report on the achievements and gaps in relation to the evaluation questions.
The evaluation specialist should have :
- A track record of conducting complex, high-quality organisational evaluations which have generated actionable recommendations for organisational strategies (essential)
- Commitment to working in an international environment with gender and cultural sensitivity (essential)
- Strong verbal and written English language skills (essential)
- Experience in working on sensitive issues with confidentiality (essential)
- Knowledge and/or experience on the Outcome Harvesting methodology (desirable), or experience of equivalent comparable complex-aware, qualitative MEL methodology.
- Proven experience of evaluating peacebuilding organisations and programmes (desirable)
- Knowledge of at least one context in which CR works (desirable)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of conflict prevention and peacebuilding issues (desirable).
To apply, please submit a proposal, including (i) short narrative (2 page maximum) detailing your suitability and approach to the assignment; (ii) financial proposal* for the assignment with indication of the total suggested budget based on a date rate inclusive of VAT; (iii) CV(s) (2 page maximum per CV). All proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 20 June 2022