Date(s) - 10/08/2022
Regional Office for Europe and Central Asia (REU)
Duration: Fixed-term: one year with possibility of extension
Thematic and programme evaluations, decentralized evaluations, use of evaluation results, evaluation capacity development.
Increased results accountability and lessons learning at the corporate and unit level.
– Plans, designs and manages decentralized evaluations ensuring submission of reports according to deadlines;
– Conducts quality control or assure decentralized evaluations;
– Takes measures to enhance the utilization as well as the ownership of evaluations in Decentralized Offices;
– Participates in developing, enhancing and testing evaluation methodologies, determining their applicability in different contexts, and keeps abreast of latest developments;
– Liaises with technical and operational divisions and offices to enhance the planning, design and utilization of decentralized evaluations;
– Manages post-evaluation communications, including lessons from evaluations, making them available to various stakeholders;
– Performs other duties as required
Closing Date: Wednesday 10 August 2022