Date(s) - 02/09/2022
International Labour Organisation
Type of contract: External Collaboration Contract (The review should take about 23 working days)
Location: The Call is open to consultants based in South Africa or in other country
ILO is looking for an evaluator to conduct the Country Programme Mid-term Review of the South Africa Decent Work Country Programme (2018-2023) between September – November 2022.
Candidates intending to submit an expression of interest must supply the following information:
- A description of how the candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience are relevant to the required qualifications of this assignment (maximum 2 pages).
- A copy of the candidate’s curriculum vitae.
- A list of previous evaluations that are relevant to the context, evaluation objectives, or subject matter of this assignment, indicating the role played by then consultant(s) applying (they can be highlighted in the CV).
- A statement confirming their availability to conduct this assignment, and the daily professional fee expressed in US dollars without travel or field visit costs.
- A statement confirming that the candidates have no previous involvement in the implementation and delivery of the project to be evaluated or a personal relationship with any ILO Officials who are engaged in the project.
- The names of two/three references (including phone and email) who can be contacted.
- Two reports in which the evaluator team leader has been the sole evaluator or the team leader.
Closing Date: Friday 2 September 2022