Date(s) - 14/12/2020 - 18/12/2020
Verseds’ 5 day’s training on Gender Mainstreaming in Project Development & Management Training stems from the understanding that gender mainstreaming in project management and development is critical in ensuring the success of any project or programme. Our training is designed to equip participants with gender mainstreaming skills for better management of community-based development programmes. The course will further provide participants with a concrete ‘step-by-step’ approach including hints and guidelines for developing and implementing a successful project from a gender-based perspective in order to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, SDGs.
The training is meant for project managers, government officials, CBO operatives, NGO employees, UN Staff and anyone involved in project management activities.
By the end of the training, the participants will be able to;
- familiar with the basic concepts of gender, project and program management
- able to assure that gender is mainstreamed in the project cycle, in identification, formulation, monitoring, and evaluation
- able to develop a theory of change;
- able to design project and programs, monitor and evaluate on gender equality;
- able to assess your organization on strengths and weakness for mainstreaming gender;
- leave with a personal action plan for mainstreaming gender in his/her programs and organization.
- Module 1: Introduction to Project Development and Management
- Module 2: Fundamental Project Concepts and Elements
- Module 3: Project Management Methodologies
- Module 4: Mainstreaming Gender in Project Management
- Module 5: Gender Mainstreaming in Project Monitoring & Evaluation
- Module 6: Effective Project Management & Fundraising