Date(s) - 20/10/2020
Islamic Relief Worldwide is currently recruiting for the position of ‘Global Programme Accountability & Learning Lead’.
More details on the role and online application can be made using the link here.
As part of IRW’s Global Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) team, the post holder will lead on embedding a culture of accountability and learning supported by evidence and data and contribute to the development of quality programming. They lead on verification and assurance against internal and external quality standards with a focus on Islamic Relief’s Quality Management System and the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS).
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of leading on quality, accountability and feedback frameworks in an INGO environment
- Have excellent knowledge of current sector trends in relation to accountability or MEAL including operational knowledge of the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS)
- Have experience in organisational learning and knowledge management tools, systems and processes
- Have fluent in oral and written English with experience of producing learning papers
- Have strong communication and cross-organisational coordination skills
- Have skills or experience in digital data collection and data analysis (Excel, PowerBI, Kobo or other tools) and/or knowledge of digital MEAL systems
Location: Birmingham, UK preferred (open to other remote/global locations for exceptional candidates)
Contract Type: 12 months Fixed Term
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £34,920 per annum
Closing Date: 20th October, 2020