Date(s) - 11/06/2020
HURIDOCS seeks to engage an expert to conduct an external evaluation of its recent work, focusing in particular on 2018, 2019 and early 2020. The evaluation is intended to:
1. Be forward-looking and draw lessons relevant to HURIDOCS’ post-2020 strategy.
2. Appraise successes and shortcomings of the outcomes of HURIDOCS activities, guided by the 2018-2020 strategy and associated theory of change.
3. Identify opportunities and make recommendations for organisational development, in particular with regard tothe internal monitoring, evaluation and learning system.
The evaluation should be completed within a 4-6 week time frame.
• Inception: Work plan and methodology (within the first week)
• Initial report draft for feedback (at least two weeks ahead of final report)
• Final report draft, including annexes (i.e. surveys) no later than 31 July 2020.
Applicants should submit an application by 11 June, including a description of their approach and relevant experience, CV, copies of relevant work examples (preferably evaluation reports), two references andcost proposal. Applications should be submitted to email@example.com stating “Evaluation” in the subject line. We welcome inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifying questions.