Date(s) - 18/11/2020
What are the norms of social impact measurement?
Join us to learn from Jane Reisman and Veronica Olazabal, sharing how to integrate standards, use different frameworks for different sectors, and incorporate learnings from the data to make strategic decisions.
Jane Reisman — Actively contributes to strengthening measurement practices in impact investing as an advisor and leader, including
1) An advisor to The Rockefeller Foundation, GIIN, the Mission Investors Exchange, and DFID
2) Co-leader of the World Economic Forum Action Group on Evidence and Cases
3) A chair of the American Evaluation Association’s Social Impact Measurement Group
Veronica Olazabal — Actively contributes to strengthening measurement practices as,
1) Supervisory Board, World Benchmarking Alliance
2) Senior Adviser and Director, Measurement, Evaluation, and Organizational Performance, Rockefeller Foundation
3) Director, Board Of Directors, American Evaluation Association
Jane and Veronica have outline best in class impact measurement norms and practices in the Global Handbook of Impact Investing (https://amzn.to/3cuXfkZ).
The Rockefeller Foundation has recently launched the first Annual Impact Report for our Zero Gap Fund (https://bit.ly/33YdhQC), which features our IMM approach.
This program is a Live Webinar & Q&A accessible from any web-enabled computer or mobile device. Regiser here.