Date(s) - 21/02/2023
Data Management Aid
We are looking for an International Team Leader to conduct a Baseline Survey on Agricultural Value Chains in Thailand. Following qualifications are required:
- a post-graduate degree in agricultural economics, agribusiness management, enterprise development, economics, or an applicable social sciences field – or 10+ of similar experience at the senior level
- a minimum of 20+ years of professional work experience in donor-funded development programming and/or economic development
- demonstrated experience leading at least two evaluations of projects with similar scope and complexity within the past 5-7 years
- extensive experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative evaluations and strong familiarity with business, market systems, value/supply chain development, etc.
- familiarity with USG regulations and systems, including performance monitoring guidance on gender policies and guidance, project management, budgeting, and financial analysis and reporting.
If interested or you know anybody potential for this position, please circulate in your network. Please contact for details at firstname.lastname@example.org