Date(s) - 17/01/2022 - 28/01/2022
17 – 28 January 2022
This workshop focuses on equipping monitoring and evaluation skills to all who undertake it. Monitoring and evaluation skills are on demand in the current competitive business market. Thus, on completion of this course the participant shall acquire skills in monitoring and evaluation that will gain them a competitive advantage in the business market.
- Develop a monitoring and evaluation system
- Understand management of operations from insight into multilateral corporation
- Gain familiarity into measures such as credibility, reliability, validity, and precision.
- Learn the usage of data analysis software package (Stata)
- Establish strategies in data collection
- Understand the use of GIS and GPS in data collection
- Interact with individual from all over the world with similar goals of obtaining monitoring and evaluation skills
Venue: Hilton Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya