Date(s) - 24/05/2020
The Center for Evaluation and Development (C4ED) is looking for an international short-term Team Leader for an impact evaluation in the form of a randomized controlled trial (RCT) on the farmer-herder conflict in Nigeria.
Requirements and Tasks of Team Leader
C4ED is looking for a senior Impact Evaluation specialist with more than 12 years of experience in the international development sector to prepare and conduct an impact evaluation in the form of a RCT, including a context analysis and continuous impact monitoring. The candidate is required to have extensive experience working in Africa and substantial experience working in Nigeria. Ideally the candidate has a background in rural development and is familiar working in the context of conflict. Frequent travel to Nigeria will be required for this assignment. Further tasks include:
- Overall responsibility for the advisory package of the contractor
- Ensuring the coherence and complementarity of the services of the contractor with other services delivered by the project at local and national level
- Strategy, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of capacity development measures for local partners
- Project management
- Quality data collection
- Consideration of cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender equality)
- Monitoring of results
- Regular reporting to the donor
This position is for a current proposal and is contingent on C4ED being awarded the contract by the client for this consultancy. The assignment is supposed to start in October 2020 and end in June 2023.
Kindly also see the full call attached. Team_Leader_J2004TL_130520
Please send us your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until 24 May 2020.