Date(s) - 12/07/2022 - 20/09/2022
Sopact and Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship
Why is having data so crucial to social enterprises?
1) Data helps you learn more about your stakeholders.
2) It improves resource allocation and program decision-making.
3) You may need it for reporting and forecasting.
4) Understand what is essential to your customers on a deeper level.
5) It helps serve your customers better, increasing revenue and delivering better experiences.
The webinars will take a step-by-step approach to learn how to map the data to already prioritized outcomes, collect or connect data sources, and get insight that is material to the enterprises.
For further details and to book your place at these online webinars, click here.