Date(s) - 09/11/2020 - 18/12/2020
ONLINE MONITORING AND EVALUATION FOR RESULTS TRAINING
by IMA INTERNATIONAL
“We know you and your organisation want to be become more effective. We believe you can do this by enhancing Monitoring and Evaluation practices.”
START DATE: 9th of November
END DATE: 18th of December
Registration deadline: 6th of November by the following link: https://www.imainternational.com/training/application-form?cid=633
This Monitoring and Evaluation online course is a 6-week programme specifically designed for development workers in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations. The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including the all-important outcomes, and enables you to understand the importance of using information and knowledge for evidence-based decision making.
Module 1: M&E fundamentals, Module 2: Identify stakeholders and their differing needs and roles, Module 3: Creating logic models, Module 4: M&E frameworks, Module 5: Assumptions and risks in design, Module 6: Developing indicators, targets and sources of data, Module 7: Data Collection, Module 8: Reviews in M&E, Module 9: Baseline, evaluation, and impact studies, Module 10: Participatory appraisal methods, Module 11: Prepare an M&E plan,
Module 12: M&E systems and learning
You will join a peer group of participants from different organisations and countries. IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor your learning process, providing you with:
1. Practical exercises and reflection activities
2. 6 guided 90-minute group webinars
3. Paired and peer group work
4. Presentations and video inputs
5. Written resources and links
6. Relevant case studies
7. User-friendly platform for accessing all materials, presentations and resources, sharing with your peer group and uploading your regular assignments to a dedicated portfolio
8. Scheduled access to mentors
9. Personalised mentoring session as 3-month follow up
You will learn how to:
- decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models
- plan a project using the logical framework
- develop indicators and targets
- use participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- design and manage evaluation
- use your M&E findings to improve learning and stakeholder engagement
- develop and work with a practical M&E system.
You are awarded an M&E certificate after completing the course and fulfilling all course criteria.
Cost: £1250 (excl. VAT) The course will include facilitated, scheduled live meetings, including four fixed date webinars.