Date(s) - 22/02/2021 - 17/12/2021
New training courses in MONITORING AND EVALUATION FOR RESULTS for 2021. These are 6-week long part-time online courses, specifically designed for development workers in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations. The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including the all-important outcomes, and enables you to understand the importance of using information and knowledge for evidence-based decision making. By the end of this course, you will have the skills to establish and operate an M&E system suitable for projects and programmes that have a focus on the higher outcomes from an intervention.
Why choose this course if you would like to improve your work in M&E?
- This online course is tailored to suit your working time.
- We use a mix of instructor led webinars and an interactive platform with video’s, quizzes, self-study assignments and groupwork to embed your learning.
- We give people their own time to self-study through our recorded modules which ask questions and point people to resources.
- We also allow people time to reflect, share with other participants on the course in pairs and small groups.
- Above all this, we have live webinar sessions where all participants on the course are invited to attend for 90 minutes to share experiences, challenge the thinking and work in break out groups.
- Beyond this, you will have access to all resources for 6 months and our facilitators will contact you 3 months after the course has finished to follow up your learning and to see if you have been able to apply any skills, if you need any support and what changes happened during this time.
What will you learn on this training course?
- decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models
- plan a project using the logical framework
- develop indicators and targets
- use participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- design and manage evaluation
- use your M&E findings to improve learning and stakeholder engagement
- develop and work with a practical M&E system.
You will also be awarded with an M&E certificate after completing the course and fulfilling all course criteria.
The training dates for 2021 are the following:
- 22nd February-2nd April 2021.
- 5th April – 14th May 2021.
- 7th June – 16th July 2021.
- 23rd August – 1st October 2021.
- 4th October – 12th November 2021.
- 8th November – 17th December 2021.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We very much look forward to welcoming you on our courses in 2021!