Date(s) - 18/09/2023
International Centre for Parliamentary Studies
The International Centre for Parliamentary Studies would like to invite you and your colleagues to participate in our Professional Certificate in Project and Programme Management which will be held on 18th – 20th September 2023 (Virtual Learning). Below you will find the details of the course:
Projects and programmes are the drivers for implementing strategic goals and positive and durable organisational change. Therefore, organisations are often heavily reliant on their project and programme managers, who must oversee major developments through to completion while keeping to an agreed timeframe, budget, and quality standards.
From planning through the delivery stage and finishing with evaluation, this course will explore every aspect of the project cycle utilizing tried and tested project management methodologies to ensure project success. It will also equip participants with the varied skill set necessary to oversee complex projects, such as risk management, effective budgeting, quality control and stakeholder management.
The tools and techniques covered are designed so that they can be adapted to the needs and specifications of different organisations and/or projects making them suitable for small-scale improvement projects or national capacity building programmes.
- Project management methodologies
- Leadership for project managers
- Identifying and defining projects and programmes
- Risk management
- Managing stakeholders
- Monitoring and evaluating projects and programmes
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Clearly define, plan, and implement projects to ensure they are delivered on time, within budget and to specification
- Utilise recognized project management tools and techniques including Gantt Charts, Gap Analyses and Pert Charts
- Engage effectively with project stakeholders
- Recognise common causes of project failure and how to avoid them
- Budget effectively and oversee spending accurately
For further details and book your place, contact details as follows:-
T: 44 (0) 203 137 8651