Date(s) - 25/09/2023 - 31/10/2023
Cambridge Scholars Publishing are inviting proposals for academic books and edited collections in Humanities and Social Sciences. We publish in all major fields of academic research and practice: Humanities and Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences and Health Sciences. To submit a book proposal, please visit our website, where you can complete a Book Proposal Form.
We put our authors first in our publishing approach. We reflect that through our unique collection of Author Promises:
• No charges for publication.
• Handsome hardback, as well as eBook formats, for our academic library customers.
• An escalating royalty payment – the more titles sold, the higher the royalty rate, from the first copy sold.
• International distribution, including Amazon, and leading library suppliers. We sell to more than 100 countries, to the world’s leading research and study centres.
• Fast, fair and friendly proposal review – normally a decision is made within one month.
We are always happy to share our philosophy and approach to scholarly publishing. You can learn more about Cambridge Scholars Publishing from this online magazine profile.
Founded in Cambridge, UK, more than 20 years ago, Cambridge Scholars Publishing have grown to be one of the world’s leading scholarly book publishers, with more than 700 academic books published last year, and a backlist of more than 10,000 titles. We are fully independent, and not affiliated to or associated with the University of Cambridge, or Cambridge University Press.
If you are completing a book, or thinking of writing or editing one, please consider joining thousands of other academic authors, and send a proposal to us.