Date(s) - 17/09/2023
Save the Children
Proposal Closing Date: 17th September 2023
Deadlines: The work will have to be completed by the 31st of December 2023.
A qualified consultant or team to undertake an evidence review and synthesis of evidence on child-responsive climate adaptation. This evidence synthesis is the first stage of a research project that aims to develop an evidence base on the most promising responses for addressing climate risks for children, including those most affected by inequality and discrimination, particularly in the sectors of education, child protection, social protection, livelihoods, health and WASH (water, sanitation, and hygiene. This evidence synthesis will focus on identifying possible solutions that address the unique problems faced by children.
The overall objectives of this review are:
• To identify, review, collect, collate and summarise existing evidence on the most promising responses for addressing climate risks for children especially in safety nets/ livelihoods; health; education; and child protection
• To identify existing evidence gaps and scope further opportunities for generating evidence.
The synthesis work will have to be completed by the 31st of December 2023. The TOR at the link contain further details, including an indicative budget range.
Applicants should provide:
• Team composition, profile and capacities: Bidders should provide the detailed CV of each individual responsible for carrying out the work. CVs should include staff members’ educational background, degrees and diplomas, professional experience, research work, publications and linguistic skills. Individual consultant applying needs to have access to Journal and articles.
• Statement of experience: Bidders should provide a detailed description of their relevant experience in the line of work, including similar or relevant projects undertaken in the past and their geographical coverage. Please link or annex up to three samples of similar work.
• Work-plan and delivery timeframes: Bidders should provide a detailed schedule of all activities, tasks, deliverables, and progress reports required for this project. This must be in line with the list of activities and deliverables set out in the Terms of Reference.
Interested consultants and firms are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest in English to firstname.lastname@example.org .