Date(s) - 25/06/2022
Contract Type: Individual Contract
Location: Home based
|Under the supervision of AIDA project lead, the Research Assistant will undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support the team during the Proof of Concept and providing feedback to the potential engaged vendors.
- Preparing training data sets as required for PoC and project implementation.
- Support outreach and use of AIDA.
I. PoC, Model training and development of training dataset
- Support project team during Proof of Concept (PoC) implementation phase of section of AIDA phase 2.
- Human feedback to the machine learning model output (human in the loop).
- Preparation of Sentiment Analysis training Data.
- Preparation of secondary of datasets for AIDA phase 2.
- Human-in-loop: review labels and classification applied by AI model to at least 150 evaluation reports.
- Develop Sentiment Analysis Training Dataset with minimum of 500 records.
II. Project implementation
- Support AIDA Phase 2 project team to review vendor output and participate in iterative phases during project development as required by project team.
- Review AI generated sentiment evaluation paragraphs as required by project team.
- Review of AI correlation and patterns of primary and secondary dataset as required by project team.
- Development additional training dataset as required by project team.
- Review of AI generated Insights as required by project team.
III. Support outreach and use of AIDA
- Support project team in presentation of AIDA to different user groups. Prepare supporting documentation for presentation and outreach events.
- Support project team is developing documentation on use of AIDA. Liaise with evaluation and research team to develop AIDA use cases.
Closing date: 25 May 2022