Date(s) - 10/06/2020
If you are looking for request for tender (RFT) or request for proposal (RFP) contracting opportunities in the international monitoring and evaluation space, you know how challenging this activity can be. This session is designed to help you find twice the number of relevant opportunities in half the time. The focus of this session will be on publicly available resources available to anyone.
- Suggested keywords and advanced research techniques to get the best results out of your Google and other search engine results
- Tips, resources and tools for automating your search as much as possible
- Effective ways of searching sam.beta.gov for US government international monitoring and evaluation opportunities
- Effective ways of searching for other governmental monitoring and evaluation opportunities
- Search techniques for navigating and finding NGO international monitoring and evaluation opportunities
- RPT and RPF search services—when to use them and when not to
- Alternate methods for locating international M &E RFT and RTP opportunities
- Initial zoom call and overview slide deck,
- A detailed slide deck which provides step by step instruction for using each resource discussed
- An (optional) homework assignment which reinforces what is covered in the session
- 1 on 1 one hour session with the instructor which provides an opportunity to answer any specific questions or address your unique research needs
A link to the initial zoom session will be sent to attendees once they have registered.
For more information please click here.