Date(s) - 17/09/2020
Amnesty International is urgently looking for an external reviewer for an organisational assessment for Amnesty International section/chapter in Zimbabwe. The profile we are looking for:
- Experience in evaluation and organisational development, including methodology and good practice in multinational settings
- Awareness of the needs, opportunities and constraints of a world-wide membership organization
- Knowledge of Amnesty International entities and their functioning including Board/staff relations, governance, resources, organizational processes, activism, growth and human rights work.
- Awareness of different cultural/regional audiences, including different cultural styles of presentation and communication
- Communication skills (interviewing skills and techniques)
- Analytical and report writing skills
- Knowledge and experience of evaluating human rights impact, especially in the national/regional setting is desirable but not essential
Please note that the total budget (inclusive of any VAT) for this consultancy is no more than GBP£5000 and we expect the reviewer to be available for the work over the course of 4-6 weeks from first week of October in order to complete the assessment with a hard deadline of finalised report for the International Board for 10 November. We estimate the work would require no more than a maximum of 25 days. The external reviewer would work with an Amnesty Internal Reviewer to complete the assessment scoring and report. This will be a remote assessment with a combination of desk based review and online interviews and guidelines would be provided.
Closing date 17 September
If you are interested, please submit details at: https://careers.amnesty.org/vacancy/2896/description