Date(s) - 20/07/2020 - 01/08/2020
In order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our participants and faculty, TEI has decided to move our 2020 summer program online. You can find course descriptions and information on how to register for this summer at https://tei.cgu.edu/events/july-2020-program/. Early bird and group discounts are available, so reserve your spot today!
All courses build towards our TEI Certificates in Evaluation. Are you close to completing your Certificate in Evaluation Practice (CEP)? Email us for your course history to check and see! Please see our modified July schedule below. Our courses will be delivered via Zoom and will run from 9 am – 4 pm EDT. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social and Organizational Network Analysis (2-day course, July 20-21)
- Monitoring & Evaluation: Frameworks and Fundamentals (2-day course, July 20-21)
- Developmental Evaluation: Systems and Complexity (2-day course, July 20-21)
- Working with Evaluation Stakeholders (2-day course, July 21-22)
- Effective Reporting Strategies for Evaluators (1-day course, July 22)
- Policy Analysis, Implementation, and Evaluation (2-day course, July 22-23)
- Needs Assessment (2-day course, July 22-23)
- Participatory Evaluation: Frameworks, Approaches, Appropriateness and Challenges (2-day course, July 23-24)
- Practical Meta-Analysis (2-day course, July 23-24)
- Foundations and Contemporary Issues in Evaluation Practice (1-day course, July 24)
- Designing, Managing, and Analyzing Multi-site Evaluations (2-day course, July 24-25)
- Conducting Successful Evaluation Surveys (2-day course, July 27-28)
- Intermediate Qualitative Data Analysis (2-day course, July 27-28)
- Using Research, Program Theory, and Logic Models to Design and Evaluate Programs (2-day course, July 27-28)
- Mixed-Methods Evaluations: Integrating Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches (2-day course, July 27-28)
- Utilization-Focused Evaluation (1-day course, July 29)
- Case Studies in Evaluation (2-day course, July 29-30)
- Quantitative Evaluation Methods (2-day course, July 29-30) – New class!
- Foundations in Data Visualization (2-day course, July 29-30)
- Using Non-Experimental Designs for Impact Evaluation (2-day course, July 30-31)
Dashboard Design (1-day course, July 31)