Date(s) - 20/11/2020
The Evaluation Office of the International Labour Organisation (ILO/ ILO-EVAL) is seeking expressions of interest from qualified consultants to conduct one cluster independent final evaluation of four ILO projects in Africa:
- Employment and Integrated Local Development in the Comoros (EILD)
- Access to productive employment, decent work and economic opportunities for women and men facilitated at Somalia
- Increasing employment creation and opportunities in Sierra Leone through entrepreneurship training, business development services and labour intensive investments
- Promotion of peace and creation of decent and productive jobs in the Central African Republic
An English-French speaker team leader for 44 days and national consultants for Comoros (Francais), Central African Republic (Francais), and Sierra Leone (English), each one for 14 working day.
The evaluation should take place in January-February 2021.
Application deadline: 20 November 2020
Type of contract: External Collaboration Contract
For details about the evaluation and profile of the evaluators (team leader and national ones), please see the attached ToR.
Candidates intending to submit an expression of interest must supply the following information:
- A description of how the candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience are relevant to the required qualifications of this assignment (maximum 2 pages).
- A list of previous evaluations that are relevant to the context and subject matter of this assignment, indicating the role played by then consultant(s) applying (they can be highlighted in the CV).
- A statement confirming their availability to conduct this assignment and the daily professional fee expressed in US dollars (indicating fees received for similar assignments in the last 2 years as a reference).
- A copy of the candidate’s curriculum vitae.
- A statement confirming that the candidates have no previous involvement in the implementation and delivery of the project to be evaluated or a personal relationship with any ILO Officials who are engaged in the project.
- The names of two referees (including phone and email) who can be contacted.
- Two reports in which the evaluator has been the sole evaluator or the team leader.
The deadline to submit expression of interest for undertaking the evaluation is by on 20 November 2020. Please send an e-mail with the subject: Cluster eval and Position(s) you apply. to the Evaluation Manager Ricardo Furman (firstname.lastname@example.org).