Date(s) - 05/05/2020 - 14/05/2020
Join Michael Quinn Patton<https://encompassworld.com/elc/faculty/michael-patton/> to learn about how to apply and adapt general facilitation knowledge and techniques to the specialized challenges of working with stakeholder groups involved in program evaluation. The purpose of such facilitation is to enhance the relevance, credibility, meaningfulness, and utility of evaluations. This course is delivered in four virtual, instructor-led modules. Click on the module titles below to read about each one. Certificates of completion will be provided at the end of the course to all participants who have successfully completed the modules.
- Module 1: Evaluation Facilitation Overview: Dimensions, Skills, and Steps<https://encompassworld.com/elc/facilitating-evaluation/#facilitating1>
- May 5, 8 a.m.-11 a.m. EDT
- Module 2: Five Operating Principles for Evaluation Facilitation<https://encompassworld.com/elc/facilitating-evaluation/#facilitating2>
- May 7, 8 a.m.-11 a.m. EDT
- Module 3: Facilitation Issues and Adaptation<https://encompassworld.com/elc/facilitating-evaluation/#facilitating3>
- May 12, 8 a.m.-11 a.m. EDT
- Module 4: Facilitation Cases and Opportunities for Practice<https://encompassworld.com/elc/facilitating-evaluation/#facilitating4>
- May 14, 8 a.m.-11 a.m. EDT
Please note that space is limited to allow for maximum engagement with the instructor and other participants!
Want to register a group of 3 or more? Contact us directly at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> to learn about our 20% off group discount!