Date(s) - 10/01/2021
Please note, the deadline for this Call for Proposals has been extended to 10th January. We look forward to receiving your applications after the Christmas break.
King’s Somaliland Partnership (King’s Global Health Partnerships) and partners are seeking an experienced External Evaluation Consultant(s) to conduct a summative evaluation of this 5-year project in Somaliland.
Prepared for Practice (PfP) is a 5-year project (October 2016 – October 2021) that aims to reform the quality of undergraduate teaching and assessment and put clinical practice at the centre of medical and nursing education in Somaliland.
Our goal is that medical, nursing and midwifery students from partner universities are prepared for clinical practice when they graduate and can contribute to improving Somaliland’s health outcomes.
The specific objectives of the evaluation are to:
- Facilitate a review of the project Theory of Change (separate to the evaluation)
- Assess the extent to which the project has achieved its intended outcomesbased on the project Theory of Change and the indicators in the project results framework and SPHEIR logframe.
- Evaluate the Prepared for Practice project against selected OECD-DAC criteria (relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, impact and sustainability)
- Document lessons learned and best practices and make recommendations for improvements to partners involved in the project
- Engage and involve project participants and partners throughout the evaluation process to strengthen ownership of findings and recommendations
For full details, please see the attached Terms of Reference.
To apply for this consultancy as an individual group or firm, please submit a CV, 2 page cover letter, technical proposal, financial proposal and two examples of similar evaluations to firstname.lastname@example.org, cc’ing email@example.com by the 3rd January 2021.