Date(s) - 01/02/2020 - 11/12/2020
MONITORING & EVALUATION FOR LEARNING (MEL)
This is a 100% online course conducted by highly qualified and experienced MDF trainers. If you are a project or programme manager, an M&E officer or an advisor who are responsible for project or programme design, implementation or for improving M&E practices in your organisation, this course is for you.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Understand effective results-based M&E and how to apply it to your M&E framework
- Know how to turn M&E into a participatory and systematic learning practice
- Be able to design and use key performance indicators and progress makers
- Be able to apply the core steps of qualitative evaluation methodologies
- Improve your M&E processes and ensure learning at the organisational level
One of our participants said after the course: “I came with expectations for standard tools but walked away with knowledge and skills to develop my own M&E system relevant to my situation”.
Register now for an early bird discount! Find out more: https://bit.ly/MEL_online_Feb_2021