Date(s) - 05/08/2022
Save the Children
- Prior experience in conducting learning assessments;
- Prior experience in conducting similar assessments in emergency contexts and in Ethiopia (an asset)
- Demonstrate inhouse capacity of the team to conduct a survey and ability to mobilize necessary resources;
- Experience of working with and through governments especially in a) advocating for education in emergency issues, and b) in capacity development;
- Experience with tools such as ASER, EGRA/EGMA, IDELA / ISELA etc.and added advantage
- Excellent experience/skills in leading teams, with the ability to work with a varied team.
- Expertise and experience in assessments, social science research, including mixed methods and notably quantitative and qualitative primary data collection methods.
- Expertise and experience in research, monitoring and evaluation in humanitarian emergency response contexts, as well as related technical standards.
- Expertise with fragile contexts programming/adaptive management.
- A good knowledge of and experience using data collection software (such as Kobo, SMAP) and statistical packages (such as SPSS).
- Excellent report writing skills in English
- The key team members (in particular the lead), must hold a minimum educational qualification equivalent to a master´s degree in Education, Social Sciences or relevant related field.
Closing Date: Friday 5 August 2022